Koshi Bag (Rigid Indigo)
- Heavy ounce rigid indigo cotton fabric. It looks and feels like heavy canvas fabric but it’s technically not canvas. To be honest I forget what the technical name is but if I told you it was heavy weight canvas…..you wouldn’t question it. Although to me, it has a slightly more slub texture compared to typical canvas. It’s a very inky indigo fabric that will fade beautifully and quickly.
- Japanese “wave” print cotton lining.
- YKK Exella Zippers
- One front pocket and one large central compartment.
- Japanese saddle leather loop with hand stitching
- ~ 32cm tall / 20cm wide / 8cm deep