Blue Route Type 2 Jacket (1966 Model)
*Please note that each pair is made to order. Construction time is currently 4-6 weeks.
Please see the size chart for before and after wash measurements .
Made by one man in Japan. Mr. Sai has been making jeans for 29 years and is an expert pattern maker. He has recently started his own brand and is making everything himself in his workshop outside Tokyo.
The jacket will shrink after the first wash so please plan accordingly. As each pair is made to order, there are no refunds or exchanges for choosing the wrong size. Please consult the size chart and feel free to contact us with any questions.
Blue Route Type 2 indigo denim Jacket based on the 1966 model.
- 13.5oz shrink to fit Japanese selvedge denim (30% natural indigo)
- Time specific stitch width and thread thickness
- Lockstitch style sleeve attachmnet
- 2 chest pockets
- Sheepskin patch
- Exposed selvedge detail on inner placket
- Weave direction matching on front yoke and fron pannels (denim fading will flow in the same direction from top to bottom)
measurements in cm
* Post wash measurements reflect a standard cold wash and hang dry in shade...results could vary. Please consider these an approximate estimation. Machine dry not reccomended.
Size Before Wash
38 40 42 44 Back Length 63.5 65 66.5 68 Shoulder 48 49.5 51 52.5 Chest 59 61.5 64 66.5 Waist 51.9 54.2 56.5 58.8 Arm Length 62 63.5 65 66.5
Size Post Wash (approx.)
Plese note that measurements reflect a standard cold wash and hang dry in the shade. Measurements can vary. We do not recommend using a machine dryer.
Size 38 40 42 44 Back Length 58 59.5 61 62.5 Shoulder 44 45.5 47 48.5 Chest 55 57.5 60 62.5 Waist 46.9 49.2 51.5 53.8 Arm Length 56 57.5 59 60.5